Pursuant to sec. 7 (2) of the Rules and regulations for financing the scientific activity of doctoral students of the International Environmental Doctoral School associated with the Centre for Polar Studies (IEDS) at the University of Silesia in Katowice affiliated to the University of Silesia in Katowice from the funds of the IEDS, an annexe to the Resolution No. 122 of the Rector of the University of Silesia in Katowice dated June 30, 2021, Dean of the IEDS announces a call for proposals for financing the scientific activity of Doctoral Students affiliated to the University of Silesia in Katowice.
- Deadline for application: March 31, 2022
- Announcement of results by April 8, 2022
- The period of disbursement until the end of 2022
- Call for proposals regulations [link: https://www.mssd.us.edu.pl/en/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Call_for_proposals_regulations_IEDS_2021.pdf]
- Maximum project funding – 7.500 PLN
- Pool of funds – 32.250 PLN
- Application form [link: https://www.mssd.us.edu.pl/en/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Appendix_no_1_application_form_IEDS_2021.docx]
- Submit the form online [>>SUBMIT THE FORM<<] or send to firstname.lastname@example.org*
* the application signed by the Doctoral Student and the Supervisor must be delivered to the IEDS office by March 31, 2022.